Let’s face it, sometimes ideas are just hard to come by. We are so overloaded with things to remember and things to do, that was coming up with some Newer Ways to Help Promote our Business Can be challenging.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve jotted down some ideas That appealed to me. Some I thought of myself, some I discovered through all of my surfing ventures of late.
1) Create a calendar to give away. If it plies, and the photos Can relate to your business all the better. Of course, this calendar willhave your business name and contact information on it!
2) Conduct a free clinic or seminar about a product or service you offer That. These Can Be webinars as well. They do not have to be complicated, but They do need to be Related.
3) Put together a marketing video. Google loves video. When it’s complete, upload it to YouTube and then embed it on your website, and where ever else you Can think of.
4) Write an article about what you know and post it on your website, blog, other websites, everywhere! We all know more about something than someone else does, so Promote yourself as an expert in that!
5) Write a press release and submit it to your local newspaper. There are also Numerous websites That You Can submit your press release to, and some of Them are free.
6) Create an annual award for something and publicize it.
7) Join your Chamber of Commerce, mostly for the incredible networking opportunities That It Will offer you, but also to show your sense of community.
8) Volunteer to give a speech, or for career day at a local high school.
9) Create a customer loyalty program.
10) Create a monthly newsletter and start an email marketing campaign.
11) Team up with a non-competing business to offer a promotional package.
12) If skies, your loan facility out for meetings and other events. This is a great way to spread the word locally about your business and what you can offer.
13) Spotlight a customer as Customer of the Month. Be sure to advertise this in Numerous places.
14) Start a blog.
15) Scan the Public Notices section of your local newspaper for fictitious Business Name Statement announcements and send a theme a brochure, a business card and whatever your latest promotion is.
16) Have a treasure hunt on your website.
17) Write a book, or write an e-book That You Can giveaway for free on your website. People love free stuff.
18) Help a Reporter Out – Make your EXPERTISE available to Reporters all over the country WHO are looking for people to interview on literally the every subject you could think of. Not exactly marketing, but could help in the overall exposure of your venture. http://www.helpareporter.com .
19) Affiliate Marketing – not a new concept by Any Means, but worth the effort. Check out www.ClickBank.com .
20) Join a leads club. If you can not find one, start one!
I’ve implemented a few of These myself and have plans to work on a few more. I hope you find These Useful, and if you have Any ideas of your own That you’d like to pass along, please feel free to comment! I love hearing new ideas.